A camera review blog with a difference. ?Covering the latest cameras as well as antique cameras !

Sunday, August 31, 2008

The Camera Review Blog - Good Name ?

I used the name 'The Camera Review Blog' for a good reason but I thought I would ask peoples opinions. Every single blog on the net these days is something along the lines of 'The Digital Camera Review Blog' or 'Blogging Digital Cameras' etc etc. Obviously people need to know about the latest up to date products out there, and where to get them cheaply, but I have a passion for collecting antique cameras. I just love the old equipment and have quite a nice variety in my collection. So I thought it would be a bit different if I included some antique stuff in here, some stuff from the 60s, 70s, 80s etc etc and on top of that provide a good variety of up to date reviews and details of where you can all go to grab a bargain !

I look at some the recent developments in cameras and I stand there in awe at such magnificent advances in technology, but on the other hand I can look at one of my box cameras from the 1920s and this fills me with just as much awe, that even back then they had figured out the art of picture making. The New & Old make a beautiful contrast, so I will have them side by side in here.

Add to this a whole heap of accessories and such like and I'm going to be quite busy here I feel. So wish me and 'The Camera Review Blog' some good luck.

No comments: